Saturday, February 11, 2012

I choose the best drama series from 8 country to be my favorite list



First, the best drama series i watch in my country produce is "Drama Nur Kasih" on year 2009. Drama Nur Kasih make me interesting about "Islamic Drama" in culture of Melayu community life. I so lucky to be Melayu Muslim in my life under our Islamic country goverment. The best thing would get when watch this drama is "the story appreciate to put women status in high level". Location, dressing, acting and full story complete with love as husband and wive and the moral of knowledge. Malay community call mother nickname as "mak". I will never boring when i watch it again and again and see how cute Tiz Zaqyah Razak wearing hijab.




For my neighbor country Thailand, i decide to choose "Drama Luerd Khattiya" as my favorite. One of my favorite lakorn drama Aom Phiyada Akasarenee acting as crown princess. Costume, dressing, location, the story content, lagend Khmer and everything make me smile when i watch the romance drama ever. Thailand people calling mother as 'Mek" despite the mother are "queen". Again and again watch it still make me happy to see the princess "Darakumaree".



Drama Philipine, since i still school "Drama Pangako Sayo" are the best from Philipine with the Tagalog language. The actres so pretty we call her as 'Yna" in the drama series. Kristen Hermosa make me feel so beautifull person. Philipine call mother nickname as "Inai". Long time to watch it again but still remember the story line.




Telenovela Miss Tress Hermanas is the best latin drama for me. The story about Lisa family member growing up to find the real father. Drama Miss Tress Hermanas maybe just a simple drama but for me with great ost make a drama so succesfull until today. Scarlet Ortiz as Lisa so cute in this telenovela. My auntie ask me "why majoriti Brazil actress have similar name with Philipine actress?" i say "Sepanyol (Brazil) was colonized Philipine until the country get to be independent country".



Korean drama, i choose "My Girl" happy happy day the best ever. Lee Da Hae as Joo Yoo Rin from Pulau Jeju (Jeju Island) handle a dynamic character. Joo Yoo Rin make me fell want to travel to see Jeju island and Seoul. So cold weather here make me want to move and stay at Korea when i watch the drama again and again.



Hong Kong drama, oh "My Fair Princess" are so great to watch it again and again. Since school i love this drama to see Princess Xiao Yan Zi and Zei Wei, the emperor adopted daughter lagend from one of dynasty China. Fenomena "My Fair princess" make my group member at school create one group as "princess". When i watch this drama, i remember again how wonderfull my school memory with my classmate member.



Taiwan drama, i love "Meteor Garden" series 1 and 2, the character of San Chai and Dao Meng Si so cute to see again and again. even Taiwan are still one country have no chair at PBB but the drama still have good quality to qualify to me. Just a joke, but i have "Meteor Garden" necklace ha ha so child full memory.




The best drama sinetron from my relative neighbor is "Para Pencari Tuhan". This drama since 2007 until 2011 but i just now last year. Drama Para Pencari Tuhan just for "month of ramadan" but still enjoy to watch it anytime. Story about Islamic community and teach society how to love our Islamic law with the best thing in any situation. Love to see Zaskia Adya Mecca as Aya Azzahra with her strong character.

Just my simple review why "i choose the best drama series from 8 country to be my list' to watch and watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment